22 CFR 5.4 - Substantive rules of general applicability adopted as authorized by law, and statements of general policy or interpretation of general applicability formulated and adopted by the agency.
(a) The regulations of the Department of State required to be published under the provisions of the Administrative Procedure Act are found in the Code of Federal Regulations and the Federal Register. Any person desiring information with respect to a particular procedure should examine the pertinent regulation cited hereafter.
(b) The following are citations to regulations within the scope of this section.
(1) Acceptance of Gifts and Decorations from Foreign Governments. 22 CFR part 3 et seq.
(2) Employee Responsibility and Conduct. 22 CFR part 10 et seq.
(3) Appointment of Foreign Service Officers. 22 CFR part 11 et seq.
(5) Claims and Stolen Property. 22 CFR part 31 et seq.
(6) Issuance of Visas. 22 CFR parts 41-42 et seq.
(7) Nationality and Passports. 22 CFR part 50 et seq.
(8) International Educational and Cultural Exchanges. 22 CFR part 61 et seq.
(9) Protection and Welfare of Americans Abroad. 22 CFR part 71 et seq.
(10) Shipping and Seamen Abroad. 22 CFR part 81 et seq.
(11) Other Consular Services Abroad. 22 CFR part 91 et seq.
(12) Economic, Commercial and Civil Air Functions Abroad. 22 CFR part 101 et seq.
(13) International Traffic in Arms. 22 CFR part 121 et seq.
(14) Certificates of Authentication. 22 CFR part 131 et seq.
(15) Civil Rights. 22 CFR part 141 et seq.
(16) Department of State Procurement. 41 CFR part 6-1 et seq.
(c) These regulations are supplemented from time to time by amendments appearing initially in the Federal Register.