22 CFR Part 172 - SERVICE OF PROCESS; PRODUCTION OR DISCLOSURE OF OFFICIAL INFORMATION IN RESPONSE TO COURT ORDERS, SUBPOENAS, NOTICES OF DEPOSITIONS, REQUESTS FOR ADMISSIONS, INTERROGATORIES, OR SIMILAR REQUESTS OR DEMANDS IN CONNECTION WITH FEDERAL OR STATE LITIGATION; EXPERT TESTIMONY
- § 172.1 Purpose and scope; definitions.
- § 172.2 Service of summonses and complaints.
- § 172.3 Service of subpoenas, court orders, and other demands or requests for official information or action.
- § 172.4 Testimony and production of documents prohibited unless approved by appropriate Department officials.
- § 172.5 Procedure when testimony or production of documents is sought; general.
- § 172.6 Procedure when response to demand is required prior to receiving instructions.
- § 172.7 Procedure in the event of an adverse ruling.
- § 172.8 Considerations in determining whether the Department will comply with a demand or request.
- § 172.9 Prohibition on providing expert or opinion testimony.