22 CFR Part 172 - SERVICE OF PROCESS; PRODUCTION OR DISCLOSURE OF OFFICIAL INFORMATION IN RESPONSE TO COURT ORDERS, SUBPOENAS, NOTICES OF DEPOSITIONS,...OR DEMANDS IN CONNECTION WITH FEDERAL OR STATE LITIGATION; EXPERT TESTIMONY
prev | next
- § 172.1 — Purpose and scope; definitions.
- § 172.2 — Service of summonses and complaints.
- § 172.3 — Service of subpoenas, court orders, and other demands or requests for official information or action.
- § 172.4 — Testimony and production of documents prohibited unless approved by appropriate Department officials.
- § 172.5 — Procedure when testimony or production of documents is sought; general.
- § 172.6 — Procedure when response to demand is required prior to receiving instructions.
- § 172.7 — Procedure in the event of an adverse ruling.
- § 172.8 — Considerations in determining whether the Department will comply with a demand or request.
- § 172.9 — Prohibition on providing expert or opinion testimony.
Title 22 published on 2014-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.