22 CFR Part 172 - SERVICE OF PROCESS; PRODUCTION OR DISCLOSURE OF OFFICIAL INFORMATION IN RESPONSE TO COURT ORDERS, SUBPOENAS, NOTICES OF DEPOSITIONS, REQUESTS FOR ADMISSIONS,...DEMANDS IN CONNECTION WITH FEDERAL OR STATE LITIGATION; EXPERT TESTIMONY
- § 172.1 Purpose and scope; definitions.
- § 172.2 Service of summonses and complaints.
- § 172.3 Service of subpoenas, court orders, and other demands or requests for official information or action.
- § 172.4 Testimony and production of documents prohibited unless approved by appropriate Department officials.
- § 172.5 Procedure when testimony or production of documents is sought; general.
- § 172.6 Procedure when response to demand is required prior to receiving instructions.
- § 172.7 Procedure in the event of an adverse ruling.
- § 172.8 Considerations in determining whether the Department will comply with a demand or request.
- § 172.9 Prohibition on providing expert or opinion testimony.
Title 22 published on 04-May-2017 03:04
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 22 CFR Part 172 after this date.