22 CFR Part 1006, Subpart G - Suspension
- § 1006.700 When may the suspending official issue a suspension?
- § 1006.705 What does the suspending official consider in issuing a suspension?
- § 1006.710 When does a suspension take effect?
- § 1006.715 What notice does the suspending official give me if I am suspended?
- § 1006.720 How may I contest a suspension?
- § 1006.725 How much time do I have to contest a suspension?
- § 1006.730 What information must I provide to the suspending official if I contest a suspension?
- § 1006.735 Under what conditions do I get an additional opportunity to challenge the facts on which the suspension is based?
- § 1006.740 Are suspension proceedings formal?
- § 1006.745 How is fact-finding conducted?
- § 1006.750 What does the suspending official consider in deciding whether to continue or terminate my suspension?
- § 1006.755 When will I know whether the suspension is continued or terminated?
- § 1006.760 How long may my suspension last?
Title 22 published on 2015-11-25.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 22 CFR Part 1006.