23 CFR Part 1327 - PROCEDURES FOR PARTICIPATING IN AND RECEIVING INFORMATION FROM THE NATIONAL DRIVER REGISTER PROBLEM DRIVER POINTER SYSTEM
- § 1327.1 Scope.
- § 1327.2 Purpose.
- § 1327.3 Definitions.
- § 1327.4 Certification, termination and reinstatement procedures.
- § 1327.5 Conditions for becoming a participating State.
- § 1327.6 Conditions and procedures for other authorized users of the NDR.
- § 1327.7 Procedures for NDR information requests.
- Appendix A to Part 1327 - Abridged Listing of the American Association of Motor Vehicle Administrators Violations Exchange Code, Used by the NDR for Recording Driver License Denials, Withdrawals, and Convictions of Motor Vehicle-Related Offenses
- Appendix B to Part 1327 - OMB Clearance
Title 23 published on 2015-11-14.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 23 CFR Part 1327.