24 CFR 103.405 - Issuance of charge.
(1) Shall consist of a short and plain written statement of the facts upon which the Assistant Secretary has found reasonable cause to believe that a discriminatory housing practice has occurred or is about to occur;
(3) Need not be limited to facts or grounds that are alleged in the complaint filed under subpart B of this part. If the charge is based on grounds that are not alleged in the complaint, HUD will not issue a charge with regard to the grounds unless the record of investigation demonstrates that the respondent has been given notice and an opportunity to respond to the allegation.
(1) Obtain a time and place for hearing from the Docket Clerk for the Office of Administrative Law Judges;
(2) File the charge along with the notifications described in 24 CFR 180.410(b) with the Office of Administrative Law Judges;
(3) Serve the charge and notifications in accordance with 24 CFR 180.410(a); and
Title 24 published on 2014-04-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 24 CFR Part 103.