24 CFR Part 103, Subpart B - Complaints
- § 103.10 What can I do if I believe someone is discriminating against me in the sale, rental, finance, or advertisement of housing?
- § 103.15 Can I file a claim if the discrimination has not yet occurred?
- § 103.20 Can someone help me with filing a claim?
- § 103.25 What information should I provide to HUD?
- § 103.30 How should I bring a claim that I am the victim of discrimination?
- § 103.35 Is there a time limit on when I can file?
- § 103.40 Can I change my complaint after it is filed?
Title 24 published on 2015-08-22.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 24 CFR Part 103.