25 CFR § 166.221 - How do I acquire an advertised permit through competitive bidding?
(2) Solicit sealed bids and conduct the public permit sale;
(3) Determine and accept the highest or best responsible bidder(s), which may require further competitive bidding after the bid opening; and
(4) Prepare permits for successful bidders.
(c) After completion of the steps in paragraph (b) of this section, the successful bidder must complete and submit the permit and satisfy all applicable requirements, (e.g., bond, insurance, payment of administrative fee, etc.).
(2) Distribute the approved permit to the permittee(s) and, upon request, to the Indian landowner(s); and
(3) Record and maintain the approved permit.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.