25 CFR § 169.113 - Must a right-of-way grant for individually owned Indian land provide for compensation reviews or adjustments?
(1) Payment is a one-time lump sum;
(3) The grant provides for automatic adjustments; or
(4) We determine it is in the best interest of the Indian landowners not to require a review or automatic adjustment based on circumstances including, but not limited to, the following:
(b) The grant must specify:
(1) When adjustments take effect;
(2) Who can make adjustments;
(3) What the adjustments are based on; and
(4) How to resolve disputes arising from the adjustments.