25 CFR 170.474 - Who conducts the project closeout?
prev | next
§ 170.474 Who conducts the project closeout?
The following table shows who must conduct the TTP construction project closeout and develop the report.
|If the project was
completed by . . .
|then . . .||and the closeout report must . . .|
|(a) BIA||The region engineer or designee is responsible for closing out the project and preparing the report||(1) Summarize the construction project records to ensure compliance requirements have been met;
(2) Review the bid item quantities and expenditures to ensure reasonable conformance with the PS&E and modifications;
(3) Be completed within 120 calendar days of the date of acceptance of the TTP construction project; and
(4) Be provided to the affected Tribes and the Secretaries.
|(b) A Tribe||Agreements negotiated under ISDEAA, or other appropriate agreements specify who is responsible for closeout and preparing the report||(1) Meet the requirements of ISDEAA;
(2) Comply with
(3) Be completed within 120 calendar days of the date of acceptance of the project; and
(4) Be provided to all parties specified in the agreements.
The section you are viewing is cited by the following CFR sections.