25 CFR 170.474 - Who conducts the project closeout?
Beta! The text on the eCFR tab represents the unofficial eCFR text at ecfr.gov.
§ 170.474 Who conducts the project closeout?
The following table shows who must conduct the IRR construction project closeout and develop the report.
|If the project was completed by . . .||then . . .||and the closeout report must . . .|
|(a) BIA||The regional engineer or designee is responsible for closing out the project and preparing the report||(1) Summarize the construction project records to ensure compliance requirements have been met;
(2) Review the bid item quantities and expenditures to ensure reasonable conformance with the PS&E and modifications;
(3) Be completed within 120 calendar days of the date of acceptance of the IRR. construction project; and
(4) Be provided to the affected tribes and the Secretaries.
|(b) A tribe||Agreements negotiated under ISDEAA specify who is responsible for closeout and preparing the report||(1) Meet the requirements of ISDEAA;
(2) Comply with
131(b) (10) and
(3) Be completed within 120 calendar days of the date of acceptance of the project; and
(4) Be provided to all parties specified in the agreements negotiated under ISDEAA.