The following table shows who must conduct the TTP construction project closeout and develop the report.
If the project was
completed by . . .
then . . .
and the closeout report must . . .
The region engineer or designee is responsible for closing out the project and preparing the report
(1) Summarize the construction project records to ensure compliance requirements have been met;
(2) Review the bid item quantities and expenditures to ensure reasonable conformance with the PS&E and modifications;
(3) Be completed within 120 calendar days of the date of acceptance of the TTP construction project; and
(4) Be provided to the affected Tribes and the Secretaries.
(b) A Tribe
Agreements negotiated under ISDEAA, or other appropriate agreements specify who is responsible for closeout and preparing the report
(1) Meet the requirements of ISDEAA;
(2) Comply with 25 CFR 900.130(d) and 131(b)(10) and 25 CFR 1000.249, or the Program Agreement, as applicable;
(3) Be completed within 120 calendar days of the date of acceptance of the project; and
(4) Be provided to all parties specified in the agreements.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.