25 CFR Part 170, Subpart D - Planning, Design, and Construction of Tribal Transportation Program Facilities
Subject Group 290Transportation Planning (§§ 170.400 - 170.420)
- § 170.400 What is the purpose of transportation planning?
- § 170.401 What are BIA's and FHWA's roles in transportation planning?
- § 170.402 What is the Tribal role in transportation planning?
- § 170.403 What TTP funds can be used for transportation planning?
- § 170.404 Can Tribes use transportation planning funds for other activities?
- § 170.405 How must Tribes use planning funds?
- §§ 170.406-170.408 [Reserved]
- § 170.409 What is the purpose of long-range transportation planning?
- § 170.410 How does a long-range transportation plan relate to the NTTFI?
- § 170.411 What should a long-range transportation plan include?
- § 170.412 How is the Tribal TTP long-range transportation plan developed and approved?
- § 170.413 What is the public's role in developing the long-range transportation plan?
- § 170.414 How is the Tribal long-range transportation plan used and updated?
- § 170.415 What are pre-project planning and project identification studies?
- § 170.420 What is the Tribal priority list?
Subject Group 291Tribal Transportation Improvement Programs (§§ 170.421 - 170.424)
Subject Group 292Public Hearings (§§ 170.435 - 170.441)
- § 170.435 When is a public hearing required?
- § 170.436 How are public hearings for TTP planning and projects funded?
- § 170.437 If there is no hearing, how must BIA, FHWA, or a Tribe inform the public?
- § 170.438 How must BIA, FHWA, or a Tribe inform the public of when a hearing is held?
- § 170.439 How is a public hearing conducted?
- § 170.440 How can the public learn the results of a public hearing?
- § 170.441 Can a decision resulting from a hearing be appealed?
Subject Group 293National Tribal Transportation Facility Inventory (§§ 170.442 - 170.447)
- § 170.442 What is the National Tribal Transportation Facility Inventory?
- § 170.443 What is required to successfully include a proposed transportation facility in the NTTFI?
- § 170.444 How is the NTTFI updated?
- § 170.445 [Reserved]
- § 170.446 What minimum attachments are required for an NTTFI submission?
- § 170.447 How are the allowable lengths of access roads in the NTTFI determined?
Subject Group 294Environmental and Archeological Requirements (§§ 170.450 - 170.453)
- § 170.450 What archeological and environmental requirements must the TTP meet?
- § 170.451 Can TTP funds be used for archeological and environmental compliance?
- § 170.452 When can TTP funds be used for archeological and environmental activities?
- § 170.453 Do the Categorical Exclusions under the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) and the regulations at 23 CFR 771 apply to TTP activities?
Subject Group 296Review and Approval of Plans, Specifications and Estimates (§§ 170.460 - 170.463)
Subject Group 297Construction and Construction Monitoring (§§ 170.470 - 170.474)
Subject Group 298Management Systems (§ 170.502)
Subject Group 299Tribal Transportation Facility Bridges (§§ 170.510 - 170.514)
- § 170.510 What funds are available for Tribal Transportation Facility Bridge activities?
- § 170.511 What activities are eligible for Tribal Transportation Facility Bridge funds?
- § 170.512 How will Tribal Transportation Facility Bridge funds be made available to the Tribes?
- § 170.513 When and how are bridge inspections performed?
- § 170.514 Who reviews bridge inspection reports?
- Appendix A to Subpart D - Cultural Resource and Environmental Requirements for the TTP
- Appendix B to Subpart D - Design Standards for the TTP