25 CFR 170.624 - Is technical assistance available?

§ 170.624 Is technical assistance available?

Yes. Technical assistance is available from BIA, the Office of Self-Governance, and FHWA for Tribes with questions about contracting the TTP or TTP projects.

This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.

This list is taken from the Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules provided by GPO [Government Printing Office].

It is not guaranteed to be accurate or up-to-date, though we do refresh the database weekly. More limitations on accuracy are described at the GPO site.

United States Code