25 CFR Part 170, Subpart E - Service Delivery for Tribal Transportation Program
Funding Process (§§ 170.600 - 170.602)
Miscellaneous Provisions (§§ 170.605 - 170.609)
- § 170.605 May BIA or FHWA use force-account methods in the TTP?
- § 170.606 How do legislation and procurement requirements affect the TTP?
- § 170.607 Can a Tribe use its allocation of TTP funds for contract support costs?
- § 170.608 Can a Tribe pay contract support costs from DOI or BIA appropriations?
- § 170.609 Can a Tribe receive additional TTP funds for start-up activities?
Contracts and Agreements (§§ 170.610 - 170.627)
- § 170.610 Which TTP functions may a Tribe assume?
- § 170.611 What special provisions apply to ISDEAA contracts and agreements?
- § 170.612 Can non-contractible functions and activities be included in contracts or agreements?
- § 170.613 What funds are used to pay for non-contractible functions and activities?
- § 170.614 Can a Tribe receive funds before BIA publishes the final notice of funding availability?
- § 170.615 Can a Tribe receive advance payments for non-construction activities under the TTP?
- § 170.616 How are payments made to Tribes if additional funds are available?
- § 170.617 May a Tribe include a contingency in its proposal budget?
- § 170.618 Can a Tribe keep savings resulting from project administration?
- § 170.619 Do Tribal preference and Indian preference apply to TTP funding?
- § 170.620 How do ISDEAA's Indian preference provisions apply?
- § 170.621 What if a Tribe doesn't perform work under a contract or agreement?
- § 170.622 What TTP functions, services, and activities are subject to the self-governance construction regulations?
- § 170.623 How are TTP projects and activities included in a self-governance agreement?
- § 170.624 Is technical assistance available?
- § 170.625 What regulations apply to waivers?
- § 170.626 How does a Tribe request a waiver of a Department of Transportation regulation?
- § 170.627 Can non-TTP funds be provided to a Tribe through an FHWA Program Agreement, BIA TTP Agreement or other appropriate agreement?
- Appendix to Subpart E - List of Program Functions That Cannot Be Subcontracted