25 CFR 170.803 - What facilities are eligible under the BIA Road Maintenance Program?
(2) Non-BIA transportation facilities, if the tribe served by the facility feels that maintenance is required to ensure public health, safety, and economy, and if the tribe executes an agreement with the owning public authority within available funding;
(3) Tribal transportation facilities such as public roads, highway bridges, trails, and bus stations; and
(4) Other transportation facilities as approved by the Secretary.
(1) BIA road systems and related road appurtenances such as signs, traffic signals, pavement striping, trail markers, guardrails, etc.;
(2) Highway bridges and drainage structures;
(3) Airport runways and heliport pads, including runway lighting;
(5) Adjacent parking areas;
(6) Maintenance yards;
(7) Bus stations;
(8) System public pedestrian walkways, paths, bike and other trails;
(9) Motorized vehicle trails;
(10) Public access roads to heliports and airports;
(12) Public ferry boats and boat ramps.