25 CFR Part 170, Subpart G - Maintenance
- § 170.800 What funds are available for maintenance activities?
- § 170.801 Can TTP funds designated on an FHWA-approved TTIP for maintenance be used to improve TTP transportation facilities?
- § 170.802 Can a Tribe perform road maintenance?
- § 170.803 To what standards must a Tribal transportation facility be maintained?
- § 170.804 Who should be contacted if a Tribal transportation facility is not being maintained to TTP standards due to insufficient funding?
- § 170.805 What maintenance activities are eligible for TTP funding?
- Appendix to Subpart G - List of Eligible Maintenance Activities Under the Tribal Transportation Program
Title 25 published on 2015-11-23
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 25 CFR Part 170 after this date.