25 CFR 20.505 - What services are provided jointly with the Child Assistance Program?

prev | next
§ 20.505 What services are provided jointly with the Child Assistance Program?

The services listed in this section are provided by Services to Children, Elderly, and Families under this subpart jointly with the Child Assistance Program.

(a) Social services provided for children in their own home aimed at strengthening the family's ability to provide for and nurture their child. These supportive services can include:

(1) Social work case management;

(2) Counseling for parents and children;

(3) Group work, day care; and

(4) Homemaker services, when necessary.

(b) Protection of Indian children from abuse, neglect or exploitation in coordination with law enforcement and courts.

(c) A written case plan must be established within 30 days of placement and reviewed within 60 days of placement or as outlined in tribally established standards, when temporary placement outside the home is necessary. The case plan must contain a written agreement signed among the various funding sources to identify the services that will be paid by each source in those instances where the child requires services outside the authority of the Child Assistance program.

This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.

This list is taken from the Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules provided by GPO [Government Printing Office].

It is not guaranteed to be accurate or up-to-date, though we do refresh the database weekly. More limitations on accuracy are described at the GPO site.

United States Code
Statutes at Large
Public Laws