25 CFR § 39.721 - What transportation information must off-reservation boarding schools report?
(a) Each off-reservation boarding school that provides transportation must report annually the information required by this section. The report must:
(2) Include a Charter/Commercial and Air Transportation Form signed and certified as complete and accurate by the School Principal and the appropriate ELO; and
(3) Include the information required by paragraph (b) of this section.
(b) Each annual transportation report must include the following information:
(1) Fixed vehicle costs, including: the number and type of buses, passenger size, and local GSA rental rate and duration of GSA contract;
(2) Variable vehicle costs;
(4) Medical trips;
(5) Maintenance and Service costs; and
(6) Driver costs;
(7) All expenses referred to in § 39.707.