25 CFR § 39.707 - Which student transportation expenses are currently not eligible for Student Transportation Funding?
(a) The following transportation expenses are currently not eligible for transportation funding, however the data will be collected under the provisions in this subpart:
(1) Fuel and maintenance runs;
(2) Transportation home for medical or other emergencies;
(3) Transportation from school to treatment or special services programs;
(4) Transportation to after-school programs; and
(b) Examples of after-school programs covered by paragraph (a)(4) of this section include:
(4) Tutoring, study hall and special classes; and
(5) Extra-curricular activities such as arts and crafts.