25 CFR 700.157 - Actual reasonable moving and related expenses—nonresidential moves.
(1) Transportation of personal property from the acquired site to the replacement site.
(2) Packing, crating, unpacking, and uncrating the personal property.
(3) Disconnecting, dismantling, removing, reassembling and installing relocated and substitute machinery, equipment, and other personal property. This includes connection to utilities available nearby and modifications necessary to adapt such property to the replacement structure or to the utilities or to adapt the utilities to the personal property;
(4) Storage of the personal property;
(5) Insurance of personal property in connection with the move and necessary storage;
(6) Any license, permit or certification required by the displaced person, to the extent such cost is (i) necessary to its re-establishment at the replacement location and (ii) does not exceed either the cost for one year or for the remaining useful life of the existing license, permit, or certification, whichever is less;
(7) Professional services, including architect's, attorney's and engineer's fees, and consultant's charges, necessary for (i) planning the move of the personal property, (ii) moving the personal property, or (iii) installing the relocation personal property at the replacement location.
(8) Relettering signs and printing replacement stationery made obsolete as a result of the move;
(9) Actual direct loss of personal property;
(10) Purchase of substitute personal property;
(11) Searching for a replacement location;
(12) Other moving-related expenses that are not listed as ineligible under § 700.165.
(b) Self-move. If the displaced person self-moves his business, farm operation, or nonprofit organization, the Commission may approve a payment for his moving expenses in an amount not to exceed the lowest acceptable bid or estimate obtained by the Commission, without submission of documentation of moving expenses actually incurred.
(c) Notification to Commission and inspection. To be eligible for a payment under this section, the displaced person shall permit the Commission to make reasonable and timely inspections of the personal property at the displacement and replacement sites.