25 CFR 700.165 - Ineligible moving and related expenses.

§ 700.165 Ineligible moving and related expenses.

A displaced person is not entitled to payment for -

(a) The cost of moving any structure or other improvement in which the displaced person reserved ownership; or

(b) Interest on a loan to cover moving expenses; or

(c) Loss of goodwill; or

(d) Loss of profits; or

(e) Loss of trained employees; or

(f) Physical changes at replacement location of business, farm or nonprofit organization, except as provided at § 700.157; or

(g) Any additional expense of a business, farm, or nonprofit organization incurred because of operating in a new location.

This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.

This list is taken from the Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules provided by GPO [Government Printing Office].

It is not guaranteed to be accurate or up-to-date, though we do refresh the database weekly. More limitations on accuracy are described at the GPO site.

United States Code
U.S. Code: Title 25 - INDIANS
Statutes at Large
Public Laws