25 CFR Part 1000, Subpart L - Federal Tort Claims
- § 1000.270 — What does this subpart cover?
- § 1000.271 — What other statutes and regulations apply to FTCA coverage?
- § 1000.272 — Do Tribes/Consortia need to be aware of areas which FTCA does not cover?
- § 1000.273 — Is there a deadline for filing FTCA claims?
- § 1000.274 — How long does the Federal government have to process a FTCA claim after the claim is received by the Federal agency, before a lawsuit may be filed?
- § 1000.275 — Is it necessary for a self-governance AFA to include any clauses about FTCA coverage?
- § 1000.276 — Does FTCA apply to a self-governance AFA if FTCA is not referenced in the AFA?
- § 1000.277 — To what extent shall the Tribe/Consortium cooperate with the Federal government in connection with tort claims arising out of the Tribe's/Consortium's performance?
- § 1000.278 — Does this coverage extend to subcontractors of self-governance AFAs?
- § 1000.279 — Is FTCA the exclusive remedy for a tort claim, including a claim concerning personal injury or death, resulting from the performance of a self-governance AFA?
- § 1000.280 — What employees are covered by FTCA for medical-related claims?
- § 1000.281 — Does FTCA cover employees of the Tribe/Consortium who are paid by the Tribe/Consortium from funds other than those provided through the self-governance AFA?
- § 1000.282 — May persons who are not Indians or Alaska Natives assert claims under FTCA?
- § 1000.283 — If the Tribe/Consortium or Tribe's/Consortium's employee receives a summons and/or a complaint alleging a tort covered by FTCA, what should the Tribe/Consortium do?
Title 25 published on 2014-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.