25 CFR Part 11, Subpart A - Application; Jurisdiction
- § 11.100 Where are Courts of Indian Offenses established?
- § 11.102 What is the purpose of this part?
- § 11.104 When does this part apply?
- § 11.106 Who is an Indian for purposes of this part?
- § 11.108 How are tribal ordinances affected by this part?
- § 11.110 How are tribal customs affected by this part?
- § 11.112 [Reserved]
- § 11.114 What is the criminal jurisdiction of the Court of Indian Offenses?
- § 11.116 What is the civil jurisdiction of a Court of Indian Offenses?
- § 11.118 What are the jurisdictional limitations of the Court of Indian Offenses?
Title 25 published on 2015-11-23
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 25 CFR Part 11 after this date.
Title 25 published on 2015-11-23.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 25.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.