25 CFR Part 11, Subpart B - Courts of Indian Offenses; Personnel; Administration
- § 11.200 What is the composition of the Court of Indian Offenses?
- § 11.201 How are magistrates for the Court of Indian Offenses appointed?
- § 11.202 How is a magistrate of the Court of Indian Offenses removed?
- § 11.203 How are the clerks of the Court of Indian Offenses appointed and what are their duties?
- § 11.204 Prosecutors.
- § 11.205 Are there standards for the appearance of attorneys and lay counselors?
- § 11.206 Is the Court of Indian Offenses a court of record?
- § 11.207 What are the responsibilities of Bureau of Indian Affairs employees?
- § 11.208 May Individual Indian Money accounts be used for payment of judgments?
- § 11.209 How does the Court of Indian Offenses dispose of fines?
Title 25 published on 2015-11-23
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 25 CFR Part 11 after this date.
Title 25 published on 2015-11-23.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 25.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.