25 CFR Part 166, Subpart E - Grazing Rental Rates, Payments, and Late Payment Collections
Rental Rate Determination and Adjustment
- § 166.400 — Who establishes grazing rental rates?
- § 166.401 — How does the BIA establish grazing rental rates?
- § 166.402 — Why must the BIA determine the fair annual rental of Indian land?
- § 166.403 — Will the BIA ever grant or approve a permit at less than fair annual rental?
- § 166.404 — Whose grazing rental rate will be applicable for a permit on tribal land?
- § 166.405 — Whose grazing rental rate will be applicable for a permit on individually-owned Indian land?
- § 166.406 — Whose grazing rental rate will be applicable for a permit on government land?
- § 166.407 — If a range unit consists of tribal and individually-owned Indian lands, what is the grazing rental rate?
- § 166.408 — Is the grazing rental rate established by the BIA adjusted periodically?
- § 166.409 — How is my grazing rental payment determined?
- § 166.410 — When are grazing rental payments due?
- § 166.411 — Will a permittee be notified when a grazing rental payment is due?
- § 166.412 — What if the permittee does not receive an invoice that a grazing rental payment is due?
- § 166.413 — To whom are grazing rental payments made?
- § 166.414 — What forms of grazing rental payments are acceptable?
- § 166.415 — What will the BIA do if the permittee fails to make a direct payment to an Indian landowner?
- § 166.416 — May a permittee make a grazing rental payment in advance of the due date?
- § 166.417 — May an individual Indian landowner modify the terms of the permit on a fractionated tract for advance grazing rental payment?
- § 166.418 — When is a grazing rental payment late?
Late Rental Payment Collections
- § 166.419 — What will the BIA do if grazing rental payments are not made in the time and manner required by the permit?
- § 166.420 — Will any special fees be assessed on delinquent grazing rental payments due under a permit?
- § 166.421 — If a permit is canceled for non-payment, does that extinguish the permittee's debt?
Compensation to Indian Landowners
- § 166.422 — What does the BIA do with grazing rental payments received from permittees?
- § 166.423 — How do Indian landowners receive grazing rental payments that the BIA has received from permittees?
- § 166.424 — How will the BIA determine the grazing rental payment amount to be distributed to each Indian landowner?
Title 25 published on 2014-04-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 25 CFR Part 166.