25 CFR Part 166, Subpart E - Grazing Rental Rates, Payments, and Late Payment Collections
Subject Group 222Rental Rate Determination and Adjustment (§§ 166.400 - 166.408)
- § 166.400 Who establishes grazing rental rates?
- § 166.401 How does the BIA establish grazing rental rates?
- § 166.402 Why must the BIA determine the fair annual rental of Indian land?
- § 166.403 Will the BIA ever grant or approve a permit at less than fair annual rental?
- § 166.404 Whose grazing rental rate will be applicable for a permit on tribal land?
- § 166.405 Whose grazing rental rate will be applicable for a permit on individually-owned Indian land?
- § 166.406 Whose grazing rental rate will be applicable for a permit on government land?
- § 166.407 If a range unit consists of tribal and individually-owned Indian lands, what is the grazing rental rate?
- § 166.408 Is the grazing rental rate established by the BIA adjusted periodically?
Subject Group 223Rental Payments (§§ 166.409 - 166.418)
- § 166.409 How is my grazing rental payment determined?
- § 166.410 When are grazing rental payments due?
- § 166.411 Will a permittee be notified when a grazing rental payment is due?
- § 166.412 What if the permittee does not receive an invoice that a grazing rental payment is due?
- § 166.413 To whom are grazing rental payments made?
- § 166.414 What forms of grazing rental payments are acceptable?
- § 166.415 What will the BIA do if the permittee fails to make a direct payment to an Indian landowner?
- § 166.416 May a permittee make a grazing rental payment in advance of the due date?
- § 166.417 May an individual Indian landowner modify the terms of the permit on a fractionated tract for advance grazing rental payment?
- § 166.418 When is a grazing rental payment late?
Subject Group 224Late Rental Payment Collections (§§ 166.419 - 166.421)
- § 166.419 What will the BIA do if grazing rental payments are not made in the time and manner required by the permit?
- § 166.420 Will any special fees be assessed on delinquent grazing rental payments due under a permit?
- § 166.421 If a permit is canceled for non-payment, does that extinguish the permittee's debt?
Subject Group 225Compensation to Indian Landowners (§§ 166.422 - 166.424)
- § 166.422 What does the BIA do with grazing rental payments received from permittees?
- § 166.423 How do Indian landowners receive grazing rental payments that the BIA has received from permittees?
- § 166.424 How will the BIA determine the grazing rental payment amount to be distributed to each Indian landowner?