25 CFR Part 166, Subpart D - Land and Operations Management
- § 166.300 How is Indian agricultural land managed?
- § 166.301 How is Indian land for grazing purposes described?
- § 166.302 How is a range unit created?
- § 166.303 Can more than one parcel of Indian land be combined into one permit?
- § 166.304 Can there be more than one permit for each range unit?
- § 166.305 When is grazing capacity determined?
- § 166.306 Can the BIA adjust the grazing capacity?
- § 166.307 Will the grazing capacity be increased if I graze adjacent trust or non-trust rangelands not covered by the permit?
- § 166.308 Can the number of animals and/or season of use be modified on the permitted land if I graze adjacent trust or non-trust rangelands under an on-and-off grazing permit?
- § 166.309 Who determines livestock class and livestock ownership requirements on permitted Indian land?
- § 166.310 What must a permittee do to protect livestock from exposure to disease?
subjgrpManagement Plans and Environmental Compliance (§§ 166.311 - 166.313)
subjgrpConservation Practices and Improvements (§§ 166.314 - 166.317)
- § 166.314 Can a permittee apply a conservation practice on permitted Indian land?
- § 166.315 Who is responsible for the completion and maintenance of a conservation practice if the permit expires or is canceled before the completion of the conservation practice?
- § 166.316 Can a permittee construct improvements on permitted Indian land?
- § 166.317 What happens to improvements constructed on Indian lands when the permit has been terminated?