25 CFR Part 166, Subpart I - Trespass
- § 166.800 What is trespass?
- § 166.801 What is the BIA's trespass policy?
- § 166.802 Who can enforce this subpart?
Subject Group 226Notification (§§ 166.803 - 166.805)
Subject Group 227Actions (§§ 166.806 - 166.811)
- § 166.806 What actions does the BIA take against trespassers?
- § 166.807 When will we impound unauthorized livestock or other property?
- § 166.808 How are trespassers notified if their unauthorized livestock or other property are to be impounded?
- § 166.809 What happens after my unauthorized livestock or other property are impounded?
- § 166.810 How do I redeem my impounded livestock or other property?
- § 166.811 How will the sale of impounded livestock or other property be conducted?
Subject Group 228Penalties, Damages, and Costs (§§ 166.812 - 166.819)
- § 166.812 What are the penalties, damages, and costs payable by trespassers on Indian agricultural land?
- § 166.813 How will the BIA determine the value of forage or crops consumed or destroyed?
- § 166.814 How will the BIA determine the value of the products or property illegally used or removed?
- § 166.815 How will the BIA determine the amount of damages to Indian agricultural land?
- § 166.816 How will the BIA determine the costs associated with enforcement of the trespass?
- § 166.817 What happens if I do not pay the assessed penalties, damages and costs?
- § 166.818 How are the proceeds from trespass distributed?
- § 166.819 What happens if the BIA does not collect enough money to satisfy the penalty?