25 CFR Part 18, Subpart B - Approval of Tribal Probate Codes
- § 18.101 May a tribe create and adopt its own tribal probate code?
- § 18.102 When must a tribe submit its tribal probate code to the Department for approval?
- § 18.103 Which provisions within a tribal probate code require the Department's approval?
- § 18.104 May a tribe include provisions in its tribal probate code regarding the distribution and descent of trust personalty?
- § 18.105 How does a tribe request approval for a tribal probate code?
- § 18.106 What will the Department consider in the approval process?
- § 18.107 When will the Department approve or disapprove a tribal probate code?
- § 18.108 What happens if the Department approves the tribal probate code?
- § 18.109 How will a tribe be notified of the disapproval of a tribal probate code?
- § 18.110 When will a tribal probate code become effective?
- § 18.111 What will happen if a tribe repeals its probate code?
- § 18.112 May a tribe appeal the approval or disapproval of a probate code?
Title 25 published on 2015-11-23.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 25 CFR Part 18.