25 CFR Part 18, Subpart C - Approval of Tribal Probate Code Amendments
- § 18.201 May a tribe amend a tribal probate code?
- § 18.202 How does a tribe request approval for a tribal probate code amendment?
- § 18.203 Which probate code amendments require approval?
- § 18.204 When will the Department approve an amendment?
- § 18.205 What happens if the Department approves the amendment?
- § 18.206 How will a tribe be notified of the disapproval of an amendment?
- § 18.207 When do amendments to a tribal probate code become effective?
- § 18.208 May a tribe appeal an approval or disapproval of a probate code amendment?
Title 25 published on 2015-11-23.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 25 CFR Part 18.