25 CFR Part 224, Subpart E - Interested Party Petitions
- § 224.100 May a person or entity ask the Secretary to review a tribe's compliance with a TERA?
- § 224.101 Who is an interested party?
- § 224.102 Must a tribe establish a comment or hearing process for addressing environmental concerns?
- § 224.103 Must a tribe establish other public participation processes?
- § 224.104 Must a tribe enact tribal laws, regulations, or procedures permitting a person or entity to allege that a tribe is not complying with a TERA?
- § 224.105 How may a person or entity obtain copies of tribal laws, regulations, or procedures that would permit an allegation of noncompliance with a TERA?
- § 224.106 If a tribe has enacted tribal laws, regulations, or procedures for challenging tribal action, how must the tribe respond to a petition?
- § 224.107 What must a petitioner do before filing a petition with the Secretary?
- § 224.108 May tribes offer a resolution of a petitioner's claim?
- § 224.109 What must a petitioner claim or request in a petition filed with the Secretary?
- § 224.110 What must a petition to the Secretary contain?
- § 224.111 When may a petitioner file a petition with the Secretary?
- § 224.112 What must the Director do upon receipt of a petition?
- § 224.113 What must the tribe do after it completes petition consultation with the Director?
- § 224.114 How may the tribe address a petition in its written response?
- § 224.115 When in the petition process must the Director investigate a tribe's compliance with a TERA?
- § 224.116 What is the time period in which the Director must investigate a tribe's compliance with a TERA?
- § 224.117 Must the Director make a determination of the tribe's compliance with a TERA?
- § 224.118 How must the tribe respond to the Director's notice of the opportunity for a hearing?
- § 224.119 What must the Director do when making a decision on a petition?
- § 224.120 What action may the Director take to ensure compliance with a TERA?
- § 224.121 How may a tribe or a petitioner appeal the Director's decision about the tribe's compliance with the TERA?
Title 25 published on 2015-11-23.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 25 CFR Part 224.