25 CFR Part 292, Subpart B - Exceptions to Prohibitions on Gaming on Newly Acquired Lands
- § 292.3 How does a tribe seek an opinion on whether its newly acquired lands meet, or will meet, one of the exceptions in this subpart?
- § 292.4 What criteria must newly acquired lands meet under the exceptions regarding tribes with and without a reservation?
Subject Group 359Settlement of a Land Claim” Exception (§ 292.5)
Subject Group 360Initial Reservation” Exception (§ 292.6)
Subject Group 361Restored Lands” Exception (§§ 292.7 - 292.12)
- § 292.7 What must be demonstrated to meet the “restored lands” exception?
- § 292.8 How does a tribe qualify as having been federally recognized?
- § 292.9 How does a tribe show that it lost its government-to-government relationship?
- § 292.10 How does a tribe qualify as having been restored to Federal recognition?
- § 292.11 What are “restored lands”?
- § 292.12 How does a tribe establish connections to newly acquired lands for the purposes of the “restored lands” exception?