25 CFR Part 39, Subpart C - Administrative Procedures, Student Counts, and Verifications
- § 39.200 What is the purpose of the Indian School Equalization Formula?
- § 39.201 Does ISEF reflect the actual cost of school operations?
- § 39.202 What are the definitions of terms used in this subpart?
- § 39.203 When does OIEP calculate a school's allotment?
- § 39.204 How does OIEP calculate ADM?
- § 39.205 How does OIEP calculate a school's total WSUs for the school year?
- § 39.206 How does OIEP calculate the value of one WSU?
- § 39.207 How does OIEP determine a school's funding for the school year?
- § 39.208 How are ISEP funds distributed?
- § 39.209 When may a school count a student for membership purposes?
- § 39.210 When must a school drop a student from its membership?
- § 39.211 What other categories of students can a school count for membership purposes?
- § 39.212 Can a student be counted as enrolled in more than one school?
- § 39.213 Will the Bureau fund children being home schooled?
- § 39.214 What is the minimum number of instructional hours required in order to be considered a full-time educational program?
- § 39.215 Can a school receive funding for any part-time students?
Subject Group 73Residential Programs (§§ 39.216 - 39.221)
- § 39.216 How does ISEF fund residential programs?
- § 39.217 How are students counted for the purpose of funding residential services?
- § 39.218 Are there different formulas for different levels of residential services?
- § 39.219 What happens if a residential program does not maintain residency levels required by this subpart?
- § 39.220 What reports must residential programs submit to comply with this subpart?
- § 39.221 What is a full school month?
Subject Group 74Phase-in Period (§ 39.230)
70 FR 22205, Apr. 28, 2005, unless otherwise noted.