25 CFR Part 39, Subpart B - Indian School Equalization Formula
- § 39.100 What is the Indian School Equalization Formula?
- § 39.101 Does ISEF assess the actual cost of school operations?
Subject Group 68Base and Supplemental Funding (§§ 39.102 - 39.107)
- § 39.102 What is academic base funding?
- § 39.103 What are the factors used to determine base funding?
- § 39.104 How must a school's base funding provide for students with disabilities?
- § 39.105 Are additional funds available for special education?
- § 39.106 Who is eligible for special education funding?
- § 39.107 Are schools allotted supplemental funds for special student and/or school costs?
Subject Group 69Gifted and Talented Programs (§§ 39.110 - 39.121)
- § 39.110 Can ISEF funds be distributed for the use of gifted and talented students?
- § 39.111 What does the term gifted and talented mean?
- § 39.112 What is the limit on the number of students who are gifted and talented?
- § 39.113 What are the special accountability requirements for the gifted and talented program?
- § 39.114 What characteristics may qualify a student as gifted and talented for purposes of supplemental funding?
- § 39.115 How are eligible gifted and talented students identified and nominated?
- § 39.116 How does a school determine who receives gifted and talented services?
- § 39.117 How does a school provide gifted and talented services for a student?
- § 39.118 How does a student receive gifted and talented services in subsequent years?
- § 39.119 When must a student leave a gifted and talented program?
- § 39.120 How are gifted and talented services provided?
- § 39.121 What is the WSU for gifted and talented students?
Subject Group 70Language Development Programs (§§ 39.130 - 39.137)
- § 39.130 Can ISEF funds be used for Language Development Programs?
- § 39.131 What is a Language Development Program?
- § 39.132 Can a school integrate Language Development programs into its regular instructional program?
- § 39.133 Who decides how Language Development funds can be used?
- § 39.134 How does a school identify a Limited English Proficient student?
- § 39.135 What services must be provided to an LEP student?
- § 39.136 What is the WSU for Language Development programs?
- § 39.137 May schools operate a language development program without a specific appropriation from Congress?
Subject Group 71Small School Adjustment (§§ 39.140 - 39.146)
- § 39.140 How does a school qualify for a Small School Adjustment?
- § 39.141 What is the amount of the Small School Adjustment?
- § 39.143 What is a small high school?
- § 39.144 What is the small high school adjustment?
- § 39.145 Can a school receive both a small school adjustment and a small high school adjustment?
- § 39.146 Is there an adjustment for small residential programs?
Subject Group 72Geographic Isolation Adjustment (§ 39.160)
70 FR 22205, Apr. 28, 2005, unless otherwise noted.