25 CFR Part 514 - FEES
- § 514.1 — What is the purpose of this part?
- § 514.2 — When will the annual rates be published?
- § 514.3 — What is the maximum fee rate?
- § 514.4 — What are “assessable gross revenues” and how does a tribe calculate the amount of the annual fee it owes?
- § 514.5 — When must a tribe pay its annual fees?
- § 514.6 — What are the quarterly statements that must be submitted with the fee payments?
- § 514.7 — What should a tribe do if it changes its fiscal year?
- § 514.8 — Where should fees, quarterly statements, and other communications about fees be sent?
- § 514.9 — What happens if a tribe submits its fee payment or quarterly statement late?
- § 514.10 — When does a late payment or quarterly statement submission become a failure to pay?
- § 514.11 — Can a tribe or gaming operation appeal a proposed late fee?
- § 514.12 — When does a notice of late submission and/or a proposed late fee become a final order of the Commission and final agency action?
- § 514.13 — How are late submission fees paid, and can interest be assessed?
- § 514.14 — What happens if a tribe overpays its fees or if the Commission does not expend the full amount of fees collected in a fiscal year?
- § 514.15 — May tribes submit fingerprint cards to the NIGC for processing?
- § 514.16 — How does the Commission adopt the fingerprint processing fee?
- § 514.17 — How are fingerprint processing fees collected by the Commission?
Title 25 published on 2015-04-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 25.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 25 published on 2015-04-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 25 CFR Part 514 after this date.