25 CFR Part 518 - SELF-REGULATION OF CLASS II GAMING
- § 518.1 What does this part cover?
- § 518.2 Who will administer the self-regulation program for the Commission?
- § 518.3 Who is eligible to petition for a certificate of self-regulation?
- § 518.4 What must a tribe submit to the Commission as part of its petition?
- § 518.5 What criteria must a tribe meet to receive a certificate of self-regulation?
- § 518.6 What are the responsibilities of the Office of Self-Regulation in the certification process?
- § 518.7 What process will the Commission use to review and certify petitions?
- § 518.8 What is the hearing process?
- § 518.9 When will a certificate of self-regulation become effective?
- § 518.10 What must a self-regulating tribe provide the Commission to maintain its self-regulatory status?
- § 518.11 Does a tribe that holds a certificate of self-regulation have a continuing duty to advise the Commission of any additional information?
- § 518.12 Which investigative or enforcement powers of the Commission are inapplicable to self-regulating tribes?
- § 518.13 When may the Commission revoke a certificate of self-regulation?
- § 518.14 May a tribe request a hearing on the Commission's proposal to revoke its certificate of self-regulation?
Title 25 published on 05-May-2017 03:16
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 25 CFR Part 518 after this date.