25 CFR Part 580 - RULES OF GENERAL APPLICATION IN APPEAL PROCEEDINGS BEFORE THE COMMISSION
prev | next
- § 580.1 What definitions apply?
- § 580.2 When may the Commission waive its procedural rules governing appellate proceedings before the Commission?
- § 580.3 Who may appear before the Commission?
- § 580.4 How do I effect service?
- § 580.5 What happens if I file late or fail to file?
- § 580.6 How is time computed?
- § 580.7 What is the burden of proof and standard of review?
- § 580.8 What will the Commission's final decision contain?
- § 580.9 What is the effective date of the Commission's final decision?
- § 580.10 Is the Commission's decision a final agency action?
- § 580.11 What if the Commission does not issue a majority decision?
- § 580.12 Does an appeal of a Chair's decision stay the effect of that decision?