25 CFR Part 584 - APPEALS BEFORE A PRESIDING OFFICIAL
- § 584.1 What does this part cover?
- § 584.2 Who may appeal?
- § 584.3 How do I appeal a notice of violation, proposed civil fine assessment, order of temporary closure, the Chair's decision to void or modify a management contract, the Commission's proposal to remove a certificate of self-regulation, the Chair's decision to approve or object to a tribal gaming regulatory authority's adoption of alternate standards from those required by the Commission's minimum internal control standards and/or technical standards, and a notice of late fees and late fee assessments?
- § 584.4 Are motions permitted?
- § 584.5 How do I file a motion to intervene?
- § 584.6 When will the hearing be held?
- § 584.7 When will I receive a copy of the record on which the Chair relied?
- § 584.8 What is the hearing process?
- § 584.9 How may I request to limit disclosure of confidential information?
- § 584.10 What is the process for pursuing settlement or a consent decree?
- § 584.11 Will the hearing be transcribed?
- § 584.12 What happens after the hearing?
- § 584.13 May I file an objection to the recommended decision?
- § 584.14 When will the Commission issue its final decision?
Title 25 published on 2015-11-23
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 25 CFR Part 584 after this date.