25 CFR Part 584 - APPEALS BEFORE A PRESIDING OFFICIAL OF NOTICES OF VIOLATION, PROPOSED CIVIL FINE ASSESSMENTS, ORDERS OF TEMPORARY CLOSURE, THE CHAIR'S DECISIONS TO VOID OR...TECHNICAL STANDARDS, AND NOTICES OF LATE FEES AND LATE FEE ASSESSMENTS
- § 584.1 — What does this part cover?
- § 584.2 — Who may appeal?
- § 584.3 — How do I appeal a notice of violation, proposed civil fine assessment, order of temporary closure, the Chair's decision to void or modify a management contract, the Commission's proposal to remove a certificate of self-regulation, the Chair's decision to approve or object to a tribal gaming regulatory authority's adoption of alternate standards from those required by the Commission's minimum internal control standards and/or technical standards, and a notice of late fees and late fee assessments?
- § 584.4 — Are motions permitted?
- § 584.5 — How do I file a motion to intervene?
- § 584.6 — When will the hearing be held?
- § 584.7 — When will I receive a copy of the record on which the Chair relied?
- § 584.8 — What is the hearing process?
- § 584.9 — How may I request to limit disclosure of confidential information?
- § 584.10 — What is the process for pursuing settlement or a consent decree?
- § 584.11 — Will the hearing be transcribed?
- § 584.12 — What happens after the hearing?
- § 584.13 — May I file an objection to the recommended decision?
- § 584.14 — When will the Commission issue its final decision?
Title 25 published on 2015-04-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 25 CFR Part 584.