25 CFR Part 585 - APPEALS TO THE COMMISSION ON WRITTEN SUBMISSIONS OF NOTICES OF VIOLATION, PROPOSED CIVIL FINE ASSESSMENTS, ORDERS OF TEMPORARY CLOSURE, THE CHAIR'S DECISIONS TO...TECHNICAL STANDARDS, AND NOTICES OF LATE FEES AND LATE FEE ASSESSMENTS
- § 585.1 — What does this part cover?
- § 585.2 — Who may appeal?
- § 585.3 — How do I appeal a notice of violation, proposed civil fine assessment, order of temporary closure, the Chair's decision to void or modify a management contract, the Commission's proposal to remove a certificate of self regulation, the Chair's decision to approve or object to a tribal gaming regulatory authority's adoption of alternate standards from those required by the Commission's minimum internal control standards and/or technical standards, and notices of late fees and late fee assessments?
- § 585.4 — Are motions permitted?
- § 585.5 — How do I file a motion to intervene?
- § 585.6 — When will I receive a copy of the record on which the Chair relied?
- § 585.7 — When will the Commission issue its decision?
Title 25 published on 2015-04-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 25 CFR Part 585.