25 CFR Part 585 - APPEALS TO THE COMMISSION
- § 585.1 What does this part cover?
- § 585.2 Who may appeal?
- § 585.3 How do I appeal a notice of violation, proposed civil fine assessment, order of temporary closure, the Chair's decision to void or modify a management contract, the Commission's proposal to remove a certificate of self regulation, the Chair's decision to approve or object to a tribal gaming regulatory authority's adoption of alternate standards from those required by the Commission's minimum internal control standards and/or technical standards, and notices of late fees and late fee assessments?
- § 585.4 Are motions permitted?
- § 585.5 How do I file a motion to intervene?
- § 585.6 When will I receive a copy of the record on which the Chair relied?
- § 585.7 When will the Commission issue its decision?
Title 25 published on 2015-11-23
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 25 CFR Part 585 after this date.
Title 25 published on 2015-11-23.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 25.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.