25 CFR Subpart C - Contract Proposal Contents
- § 900.7 What technical assistance is available to assist in preparing an initial contract proposal?
- § 900.8 What must an initial contract proposal contain?
- § 900.9 May the Secretary require an Indian tribe or tribal organization to submit any other information beyond that identified in § 900.8?
- § 900.10 How does an Indian tribe or tribal organization secure a list of all Federal property currently in use in carrying out the programs, functions, services, or activities that benefit the Indian tribe or tribal organization to assist in negotiating a contract?
- § 900.11 What should an Indian tribe or tribal organization that is proposing a contract do about specifying the Federal property that the Indian tribe or tribal organization may wish to use in carrying out the contract?
- § 900.12 Are the proposal contents requirements the same for renewal of a contract that is expiring and for securing an annual funding agreement after the first year of the funding agreement?
- § 900.13 Does the contract proposal become part of the final contract?