25 CFR Part 900, Subpart C - Contract Proposal Contents
- § 900.7 — What technical assistance is available to assist in preparing an initial contract proposal?
- § 900.8 — What must an initial contract proposal contain?
- § 900.9 — May the Secretary require an Indian tribe or tribal organization to submit any other information beyond that identified in § 900.8?
- § 900.10 — How does an Indian tribe or tribal organization secure a list of all Federal property currently in use in carrying out the programs, functions, services, or activities that benefit the Indian tribe or tribal organization to assist in negotiating a contract?
- § 900.11 — What should an Indian tribe or tribal organization that is proposing a contract do about specifying the Federal property that the Indian tribe or tribal organization may wish to use in carrying out the contract?
- § 900.12 — Are the proposal contents requirements the same for renewal of a contract that is expiring and for securing an annual funding agreement after the first year of the funding agreement?
- § 900.13 — Does the contract proposal become part of the final contract?
Title 25 published on 2015-04-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 25 CFR Part 900.