25 CFR Part 900, Subpart D - Review and Approval of Contract Proposals
- § 900.14 What does this subpart cover?
- § 900.15 What shall the Secretary do upon receiving a proposal?
- § 900.16 How long does the Secretary have to review and approve the proposal and award the contract, or decline a proposal?
- § 900.17 Can the statutory 90-day period be extended?
- § 900.18 What happens if a proposal is not declined within 90 days after it is received by the Secretary?
- § 900.19 What happens when a proposal is approved?