27 CFR 24.311 - Taxpaid wine record.
A proprietor who has taxpaid United States or foreign wine on taxpaid wine premises or on taxpaid wine bottling house premises shall maintain records as follows:
(2) The registry number (if any) of the wine premises from which received;
(5) Alcohol content or tax class of the wine; and,
(6) The volume of wine received in liters and gallons.
(b) Record of removals. (1) The name and address of the person to whom removed; however, on any individual sale of less than 80 liters, the name and address of the purchaser need not be recorded;
(3) The kind of wine (class, type and, in the case of foreign wine or a blend of United States and foreign wine, country of origin); and
(4) The volume of wine shipped in liters or gallons.
(2) The kind (class, type, and in the case of foreign wine or a blend of United States and foreign wine, country of origin) of wine bottled or packed;
(Sec. 201, Pub. L. 85-859, 72 Stat. 1381, as amended (26 U.S.C. 5367)).(Approved by the Office of Management and Budget under control number 1512-0298)
[T.D. ATF-299, 55 FR 24989, June 19, 1990, as amended by T.D. ATF-312, 56 FR 31083, July 9, 1991]
Title 27 published on 2014-04-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 27 CFR Part 24.