27 CFR § 28.43 - Evidence of exportation and lading for use on vessels and aircraft: beer.
(1) Customs certification of lading and clearance on Form 1582-B (5130.6) or Form 1689 (5130.12) under subpart M of this part; or
(2) For shipment to the armed forces, certification by a military officer on Form 1582-B (5130.6) or Form 1689 (5130.12) under § 28.275; or
(3) A bill of lading (§ 28.250), a railway express receipt (§ 28.251), or an air express or air freight bill of lading (§ 28.252), when such bills of lading or receipt show exportation to a foreign country or possession; or
(5) A landing certificate issued by an official of the country or possession where the beer has actually landed; or
(b) Use as supplies on vessels and aircraft. The lading of beer for use on vessels or aircraft will be fully evidenced by:
(1) For fishing vessels only, customs certification of lading and use on Form 1582-B (5130.6) or Form 1689 (5130.12) under § 28.23; or
(2) Customs certification of lading on Form 1582-B (5130.6) or Form 1689 (5130.12) under §§ 28.264 or 28.282; or