28 CFR Part 79, Subpart C - Eligibility Criteria for Claims Relating to Certain Specified Diseases Contracted After Exposure in an Affected Area (“Downwinders”)
- § 79.20 Scope of subpart.
- § 79.21 Definitions.
- § 79.22 Criteria for eligibility for claims relating to certain specified diseases contracted after exposure in an affected area (“downwinders”).
- § 79.23 Proof of physical presence for the requisite period.
- § 79.24 Proof of initial or first exposure after age 20 for claims under § 79.22(b)(1).
- § 79.25 Proof of onset of leukemia at least two years after first exposure, and proof of onset of a specified compensable disease more than five years after first exposure.
- § 79.26 Proof of medical condition.
- § 79.27 Indication of the presence of hepatitis B or cirrhosis.
Title 28 published on 2015-11-24.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 28 CFR Part 79.