28 CFR Part 79, Subpart D - Eligibility Criteria for Claims by Onsite Participants
- § 79.30 Scope of subpart.
- § 79.31 Definitions.
- § 79.32 Criteria for eligibility for claims by onsite participants.
- § 79.33 Proof of participation onsite during a period of atmospheric nuclear testing.
- § 79.34 Proof of medical condition.
- § 79.35 Proof of onset of leukemia at least two years after first exposure, and proof of onset of a specified compensable disease more than five years after first exposure.
- § 79.36 Indication of the presence of hepatitis B or cirrhosis.