29 CFR 1610.4 - Public reference facilities and current index.
(a) The Commission will maintain in a public reading area located in the Commission's library at 131 M Street, NE., Washington, DC 20507, the materials which are required by 5 U.S.C. 552(a)(2) and 552(a)(5) to be made available for public inspection and copying. Any such materials created on or after November 1, 1996 may also be accessed through the Internet at http://www.eeoc.gov. The Commission will maintain and make available for public inspection and copying in this public reading area a current index providing identifying information for the public as to any matter which is issued, adopted, or promulgated after July 4, 1967, and which is required to be indexed by 5 U.S.C. 552(a)(2). The Commission in its discretion may, however, include precedential materials issued, adopted, or promulgated prior to July 4, 1967. The Commission will also maintain on file in this public reading area all material published by the Commission in the Federal Register and currently in effect.
(b) The Commission offices designated in § 1610.4(c) shall maintain and make available for public inspection and copying a copy of:
(1) The Commission's notices and regulatory amendments which are not yet published in the Code of Federal Regulations;
(2) The Commission's annual reports;
(3) The Commission's Compliance Manual;
(4) Blank forms relating to the Commission's procedures as they affect the public;
(5) The Commission's Orders (agency directives);
(6) “CCH Equal Employment Opportunity Commission Decisions” (1973 and 1983); and
(7) Commission awarded contracts.
(c) The Commission's District Offices with public reading areas are: