29 CFR § 1928.21 - Applicable standards in 29 CFR part 1910.
(a) The following standards in part 1910 of this chapter shall apply to agricultural operations:
(1) Temporary labor camps - § 1910.142;
(2) Storage and handling of anhydrous ammonia - § 1910.111 (a) and (b);
(3) Logging operations - § 1910.266;
(4) Slow-moving vehicles - § 1910.145;
(5) Hazard communication - § 1910.1200;
(6) Cadmium - § 1910.1027.
(7) Retention of DOT markings, placards and labels - § 1910.1201.
(8) COVID-19 - § 1910.501, but only with respect to -
(i) Agricultural establishments where eleven (11) or more employees are engaged on any given day in hand-labor operations in the field; and
(ii) Agricultural establishments that maintain a temporary labor camp, regardless of how many employees are engaged on any given day in hand-labor operations in the field.
(b) Except to the extent specified in paragraph (a) of this section, the standards contained in subparts B through T and subpart Z of part 1910 of this title do not apply to agricultural operations.