29 CFR 37.2 - To whom does this part apply, and what is the scope of this part?
(a) This part applies to:
(1) Any recipient, as defined in § 37.4;
(2) Programs and activities that are part of the One-Stop delivery system and that are operated by One-Stop partners listed in section 121(b) of WIA, to the extent that the programs and activities are being conducted as part of the One-Stop delivery system; and
(b) Limitation of application. This part does not apply to:
(1) Programs or activities that are financially assisted by the Department exclusively under laws other than Title I of WIA, and that are not part of the One-Stop delivery system (including programs or activities implemented under, authorized by, and/or financially assisted by the Department under, JTPA);
(2) Contracts of insurance or guaranty;
(4) Federal procurement contracts, with the exception of contracts to operate or provide services to Job Corps Centers; and
(5) Federally-operated Job Corps Centers. The operating Department is responsible for enforcing the nondiscrimination and equal opportunity laws to which such Centers are subject.