29 CFR Subpart A - General Provisions
prev | next
- § 37.1 What is the purpose of this part?
- § 37.2 To whom does this part apply, and what is the scope of this part?
- § 37.3 How does this part affect a recipient's other obligations?
- § 37.4 What definitions apply to this part?
- § 37.5 What forms of discrimination are prohibited by this part?
- § 37.6 What specific discriminatory actions, based on prohibited grounds other than disability, are prohibited by this part, and what limitations are there related to religious activities?
- § 37.7 What specific discriminatory actions based on disability are prohibited by this part?
- § 37.8 What are a recipient's responsibilities regarding reasonable accommodation and reasonable modification for individuals with disabilities?
- § 37.9 What are a recipient's responsibilities to communicate with individuals with disabilities?
- § 37.10 To what extent are employment practices covered by this part?
- § 37.11 To what extent are intimidation and retaliation prohibited by this part?
- § 37.12 What Department of Labor office is responsible for administering this part?
- § 37.13 Who is responsible for providing interpretations of this part?
- § 37.14 Under what circumstances may the Secretary delegate the responsibilities of this part?
- § 37.15 What are the Director's responsibilities to coordinate with other civil rights agencies?
- § 37.16 What is this part's effect on a recipient's obligations under other laws, and what limitations apply?