29 CFR 4043.35 - Bankruptcy or similar settlement.
(1) Commences or has commenced against it any insolvency proceeding (including, but not limited to, the appointment of a receiver) other than a bankruptcy case under the Bankruptcy Code;
(2) Commences, or has commenced against it, a proceeding to effect a composition, extension, or settlement with creditors;
(3) Executes a general assignment for the benefit of creditors; or
(4) Undertakes to effect any other nonjudicial composition, extension, or settlement with substantially all its creditors.
(b) Waivers -
(1) De minimis 10-percent segment. Notice under this section is waived if the person described in paragraph (a) of this section is not a contributing sponsor of the plan and represents a de minimis 10-percent segment of the plan's controlled group for the most recent fiscal year(s) ending on or before the date the reportable event occurs.
Title 29 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 29 CFR Part 4043 after this date.