29 CFR Part 100 - ADMINISTRATIVE REGULATIONS
- Subpart A - Employee Responsibilities and Conduct (§ 100.101)
- Subpart B - Cooperation in Audits and Investigations (§ 100.201)
- Subpart C - Employee Personal Property Loss Claims [Reserved]
- Subpart D - Claims Under the Federal Tort Claims Act (§ 100.401)
- Subpart E - Enforcement of Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Handicap in Programs or Activities Conducted by the National Labor Relations Board (§§ 100.501 - 100.571-100.599)
- Subpart F - Debt Collection Procedures (§§ 100.601 - 100.625)
Subpart A is also issued under 5 U.S.C. 7301.
Subpart B is also issued under the Inspector General Act of 1976, as amended by the Inspector General Act Amendments of 1988, 5 U.S.C. ap3; 42 U.S.C. 2000e-16(a).
Subpart E is also issued under 29 U.S.C. 794.
Title 29 published on 2015-12-03
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 29 CFR Part 100 after this date.
Title 29 published on 2015-12-03.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 29.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.