29 CFR Part 15, Subpart B - Claims Against the Government Under the Federal Tort Claims Act
- § 15.100 What claims against the Department are covered by the FTCA?
- § 15.101 Who may file an administrative claim under the FTCA against the Department?
- § 15.102 May an insurance company file an FTCA administrative claim on behalf of a claimant?
- § 15.103 May an agent or legal representative file an FTCA administrative claim on behalf of a claimant?
- § 15.104 Where should the FTCA administrative claim be filed?
- § 15.105 What information and evidence should be provided to DOL to substantiate an FTCA administrative claim?
- § 15.106 How is the administrative claim processed?
- § 15.107 What must be provided in the administrative report?
- § 15.108 Who is authorized to decide an administrative claim?
- § 15.109 What if the claim is denied?
- § 15.110 What must a claimant do if the administrative claim is approved?
- § 15.111 If the administrative claim is approved, how is the award paid?
Title 29 published on 2015-12-03.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 29 CFR Part 15.