29 CFR Subpart C - Claims Under the Military Personnel and Civilian Employees' Claims Act of 1964
- § 15.200 What is a claim under the MPCECA and who may file such a claim?
- § 15.201 Where should the MPCECA claim be filed?
- § 15.202 How is a claim filed under the MPCECA?
- § 15.203 When should a claim under the MPCECA be filed?
- § 15.204 Are there limits on claims under the MPCECA?
- § 15.205 What types of claims for property damage are allowed under the MPCECA?
- § 15.206 What claims arising at a residence or Telework location may be covered under the MPCECA?
- § 15.207 What are examples of claims allowed under the MPCECA?
- § 15.208 What are the restrictions on otherwise allowable claims?
- § 15.209 What claims are not allowed?
- § 15.210 What affect does insurance have on a claim under the MPCECA?
- § 15.211 How is a claim under this subpart processed?
- § 15.212 How is the amount of the award under this subpart calculated?
- § 15.213 Are there limits to representatives' fees for claims under this subpart?
- § 15.214 How may a decision under this subpart be reconsidered?
The following state regulations pages link to this page.